A new launch from fresh ! I have been a huge fan of the brand for many years now. One of the products I can’t live without is the Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask. I didn’t think it could get any better but it has! Introducing the newest overnight mask to the Fresh lineup: Fresh Floral Recovery Calming Mask. Here is my review of the fresh Floral Recovery Calming Mask.
The fresh Floral Recovery Calming Mask is a daily overnight mask which has been tested by dermatologists for sensitive skin and is clinically proven to help recover from visible signs of discomfort such as redness, uneven tone and rough texture. The result is a smooth, more even toned complexion when you wake.
Why you need the Fresh Floral Recovery Calming Mask:
The stress of today’s “always on” lifestyle-in conjunction with changes in climate, sun exposure, and lack of sleep- can cause skin to experience sensitivity regardless of skin type or tone.
What is sensitive skin?
Sensitive skin can be characterized by unpleasant sensations such as tingling, tightness, stinging, or even burning. This led fresh to search for natural ingredients with calming benefits. So why flowers?
“I’ve always been inspired by the natural power of flowers and wanted to put them on my face since the launch of Rose Face Mask in 2001,” says fresh founder Lev. “We selected four flowers- passionflower, cornflower, peony, cherry blossom- for their ability to soothe and help with visible redness, even on sensitive skin.”
It’s All About The Ingredients:
In addition to a blend of floral extracts the Floral Recovery Calming Mask is infused with vitamin C and squalane. Which both brighten and smooth texture.
Fresh tested the mask on a panel of sensitive skin users who applied the product every night for 28 days. The results were clear: Collectively, 32 subjects saw a 53% reduction in visible redness, a 36% improvement in skin tone, and 42% increase in smoother texture.*
How To Use:
- To use, smooth an even layer on the face and leave on overnight. Wake up with skin that is soothed and refreshed
- Looking for immediate relief during the day? Apply and let it sit for 5-10 minutes, then gently massage in excess.
- I use my Floral Recovery Calming Mask overnight. I apply it on top of my serum and moisturizer.
Additional Ingredient Information:
- Passionflower oil helps to hydrate and calm while reducing visible redness and soothing signs of discomfort. The seeds are pressed to obtain the oil. This is further concentrated to create the nourishing oil, rich in omega 6 and 9 fatty acids.
- Cornflower water is distilled from the flower to help refresh and soothe the skin.
- Peony extract helps to calm, hydrate, and promote a more even skin tone.
- Cherry blossom extract helps to calm and improve skin’s texture. The flowers are harvested on a farm by hand without causing damage to the cherry trees. A selection of the most precious botanical compounds of the flower is isolated to produce the extract.
- Vitamin C helps to brighten the complexion and even skin tone.
- Squalane helps to smooth, soften, and keep skin balanced. This will replenish moisture while improving the skin barrier’s function.
My Personal Experience:
As mentioned above I am a huge fan of fresh and everything they do. Their masks are unbelievable, deliver instant results and are a staple in my routine. The new Floral Recovery Calming Mask is no different and is exactly what my stressed out skin needs. I am thrilled with the results and HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to anyone who is experiencing sensitive skin. I also have to point out that the scent is extremely subtle, which is important for someone like me because I don’t like very fragranced products.
This product gets a solid 10/10 from me.
Let me know if you try it!
Shop the products in this post: