TIFF is such an exciting time in our city. The streets are buzzing with celebrities and we are all excited to see what fashion and makeup trends they are bringing to the Red Carpet. Of course I scouted out the makeup and here are trends we can expect to see that will carry on into the fall.
Camera Ready Skin :
KAT VON D TRUE PORTRAIT LIQUID TO POWDER FOUNDATION.
Only launched on September 2nd in Sephora, I highly recommend trying it out !
This is not necessarily a trend but the base for all the trends. Get your skin paparazzi ready with the newest foundation from KVD as you know I adore this line for their coverage.
- This foundation translates perfectly in pictures making it the perfect option for red carpet and special events where we know lots of pictures will be snapping pictures. This is also the ideal foundation for those of you who like a flawless coverage and the occasional selfie.
- This foundation is a medium coverage which is perfect for photo opps because you don’t want to look cakey.
- Available in 40 shades ranging from the lightest pale to gorgeous deep tones. Can I get a heck yes for the brands who have realistic shade ranges ?
- They are all Vegan and cruelty free.
- And because it sets to a powder finish it keeps shine at bay which is a must when you are spending hours on end out and about.
First trend which we will be seeing a lot of this fall is a Monochromatic Pink look :
Pink lids cheeks and lips give the complexion a youthful flushed look. Extremely popular and loved by Nicole Kidman, Meryl Streep and Heather Graham we’ve seen these looks on all the Runways too.
Create this look with products from Bourjois Paris available at exclusively at Shoppers Drugmart .
To achieve this trend try out one of their pink toned.
Rouge Fabuleux Lipsticks : not only are these lipsticks trendy they are also :
- A creamy and comfortable texture enriched with Marula oil
- Long lasting satin finish
- 16 shades ranging from nudes, pinks, brights and bolds!
- Won’t break the bank at $18 CAD
- Available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart across Canada
Get Pink lids and Cheeks by using the Bourjois Paris Little Round Blush Pot:
- An iconic powder blush with built-in mirror and brush that adds a healthy flush to the cheeks.
- Exclusive baked technology that blends seamlessly into the skin, resulting in a natural yet radiant look.
- $20 CAD
The second trend that will be hot this season is golden bronzey California girl glow. Loved by Dakota Johnson, Scarlet Johansson and of course the queen of glow herself Jennifer Lopez :
Achieve this look at home with Lise Watier products.
For the perfect bronzed, glowing skin I use the Lise Watier Havana Trio Glow Palette.
It looks beautiful on all skin tones and adds the perfect bronze glow effect
Available at Sephora $48
On the eyes use the Ombre Soufflé Shaldows !
These shadows go on effortlessly and dry to a budge proof finish. Available in a variety of different golds : yellow, rose and champagne pick what works best for your skin tone.
Last trend that will grace the red carpet and Fall fashion is A pop of colourful eyeliner.
Achieve this fun trend with one of the Rimmel London Wonder Swipe liners.
Not only are they easy to apply but when they are dry you can blend them to a shadow finish if you prefer a smudge over a stark liner.
When adding a colourful liner to your look the sky is the limit. Have fun and experiment with your favourite hue. This is the ultimate way to switch things up and freshen up your look 🙂
Check out my latest segment where you can see my beautiful models wearing the trends :