Last week I celebrated my birthday and I am so truly grateful for another year, but it has also got me really thinking about aging and skin care. I am not as young as I used to be (duh) and I am definitely seeing it in my skin.
I am committed to having the best skin care routine during my thirties that I possibly can.
Add aging with the effect of the cooler months ahead, it is now more important than ever that I invest in my skin and take the time to give it the boost it needs to look and feel its very best.
That’s why I have decided to partner with Jouviance and I couldn’t be happier!
The reasons are endless but the main things that get me really excited about this line are;they are a Canadian based company and more importantly they are loved by dermatologists.
Being dermatologist-approved is really important to me when picking skincare. Often I find many “trendy, indie” lines out there but it’s difficult to know if they have gone through the necessary testing.
The ingredients in the Jouviance skincare line are so efficient and effective that I have to share what I am using and the reasons why dermatologists can’t get enough of these products either.
Vitamin C Youth Boosting Night Serum:
One of the biggest changes in my skin that I am noticing lately is an overall lack of a glow. I hate to say it, but I am looking a wee bit dull and even all the exfoliating I do hasn’t helped with the general sallow look I am experiencing.
Enter Vitamin C: Vitamin C Youth Boosting Night Serum
Did you know that Vitamin C is nature’s most powerful antioxidant??!! Well it is and the benefits of using it in your skincare routine are plentiful. That’s why Jouviance uses a new form of vitamin C that is at times more effective than standard molecules used on the Canadian market.
- It brightens! This is why I really wanted to try this product. I wanted something extremely potent and something that would be really efficient when it came to help with my dull complexion. Vitamin C helps fade dark spots and delivers a more even skin tone all while brightening the complexion. #winning
- It protects: Due to its high levels of antioxidants, vitamin C also protects the skin against free radicals and pollution.
- And restores: Vitamin C helps rebuild collagen which in turn combats fine lines and wrinkles.
There is no doubt that this serum is a must have! My skin looks brighter and healthierafter only 2 weeks of nightly use. I am over the moon that I have it for the cooler months. This is the perfect “pick me up”my skin needed. Not to mention it works while I get my beauty sleep.
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, well let’s just say my windows needed a bit of a repair.
Fine lines around the eyes are inevitable but dehydration and crepe-y skin can be fixed by using a serum. I have been using the Focus FX eye serum daily and I really couldn’t be happier with the results.
This serum is full of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in connective tissue throughout our bodies with 50% of it being found in our skin. Here are a few reasons why I love this product as much as dermatologists do:
- Hyaluronic acid can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as improve theskin’s texture.
- Hyaluronic acid is suitable for even the most sensitive of skins and is great for all skin types.
- Hyaluronic acid is like a sponge and is able to retain up to 1000x its own weight in water,making it the superstar of the hydration world.
The results I am seeing from this eye serum are way exceeding any of my expectations. Not only does the skin around my eyes look revitalized. My concealer is also going on so much more evenly and smoothly.
Jouviance PlumpFXlip Serum
I really don’t like the look of dry puckered lips that’s why this lip serum has become a staple in my makeup bag.
It goes on as a beautiful sheer gloss but is hard at work.
This serum is absolutely outstanding for anyone who is looking to smooth fine lines around the lips, get a fuller,plumper looking pout or if you just want something to help with hydration.
Its main active ingredient is Hyaluronic acid which you can read all about above.
Since using the PlumpFXlip serum twice daily I have noticed that my lips feel moisturized and hydrated. They look smoother, fuller and my lipstick is going on perfectly without
Collagen Boost retinol wrinkle filling serum
Why collagen (peptides) is so important and why do dermatologists love it so much?
Peptides are basically the messengers that help increase collagen.
And trust me you want to keep collagen production at an all-time high. Collagen gives skin a firmer and more supple appearance. Which is exactly what I need.
Dermatologists can’t get enough of these miraculous “messengers” because;
- They are able to target specific skin aging concerns such as: loss of firmness and deeper wrinkles.
- They are able to work from within on deeper layers to help combat the main areas of concern women see from age 35 plus.
After using this serum for close to 2 weeks now,the results are dramatic. The skin around my jaw and neck looks significantly firmer and the deeper wrinkles between my brows look significantly better. It is a huge relief to finally find something that works and in such a short amount of time.
I am completely blown away by the efficacy of these products. I am all about products that deliver results. Skincare is an investment from a financial and time perspective. The last thing I want to do is waste time or money on products that don’t deliver results.
I could not be happier with how my skin is looking and I am very excited to see the improvements over the next few weeks/months.
Jouviance is offering 20% off when you use the code SBBQF20*
Jouviance is available at Shoppers Drug Mart and jouviance.com
* (This code excludes makeup, promotions and last chance offers). This offer will last for 2 weeks from September 24th until October 5th, 2018.
Happy shopping and most importantly HAPPY SKIN 😉
To Read about another Jouviance product I can’t live without click here : Coconut Melting Balm