I can finally share a hair care routine that takes my hair from frizzy mess to fabulous! Get ready to take notes and read all about the the best products for fine frizzy hair.
My hair is naturally wavy and extremely frizzy. It’s very fine which makes it difficult to manage and find products for. The fine texture means that most products weigh it down and leave it looking greasy instead of healthy and silky.
This has been a struggle for years. I have literally tried everything on the market in the hopes of taming my fine and frizzy hair. I am so excited to share that I have FINALLY found a combination of products that doesn’t weigh my fine frizzy hair down. Instead, it looks healthier, shinier and frizz free.
I have been using the following products for a couple months now and they haven’t let me down! Even on the most humid of days my hair looks amazing silky, easy to manage, style and as a result my confidence is sky high.
I should also add that since using the below products my hair looks fuller and thicker.
Let’s jump into what I have been using:
Shampoo and Conditioner:
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo.
This is the best shampoo and conditioner that I have ever used in my whole life.
- Color Safe
- Superior moisture
- Touchable softness
- Extraordinary color protection
- Highly concentrated formula allows for 75+ shampoos in a single bottlePureology formulates with none of the nasties! Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.What Else You Need to Know: This shampoo smells like a fresh lavender field. It is a delight to the senses!
Buy it here:
Pureology Hydrate Sheer Conditioner
Formulated especially for fine hair!! Finally, a conditioner that doesn’t leave my hair looking greasy and weighed down.
- Provides lightweight moisture
- Gives hair touchable softness
- Provides extraordinary color protectionWhat Else You Need to Know: This formula includes a signature aromatherapy blend of mint, menthol, and greens. The mint stimulates the scalp promoting hair growth and circulation.
Buy it here:
If you don’t have fine hair, try this conditioner:
Hairitage by Mindy Mcknight Light As A Feather Leave in Conditioner
Light as a Feather Leave-in Conditioner is a heavenly leave-in treatment that deeply conditions without weighing down finer strands. I apply this leave in conditioner to my damp hair before styling.
What Else You Need To Know: The formula is free from gluten, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, parabens it’s also vegan and cruelty free.
Buy it here:
Olaplex # 6 Bond Smoothing Cream
A leave-in reparative styling cream that eliminates frizz, hydrates, and protects all hair types. I apply a pea size amount of this product after I have styled my hair.
What Else You Need to Know: This concentrated leave-in smoothing cream is excellent for all hair types—including colored and chemically-treated hair. Make sure to only use a tiny drop. A little goes a long way.
Buy it here:
Hair Accessories that have made the world of difference:
Wide Tooth Comb – use a wide tooth comb to comb out any tangles you have when your hair is wet.
Silk Pillowcase – Since sleeping with a silk pillowcase my hair is dramatically less frizzy
Boar Bristle Brush – Only comb your hair (when dry) with a boar bristle brush from this point on.It smooths hair without creating more frizz.
Shop The Best Products For Fine Frizzy Hair Here:
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!