Fall is my favourite time of year for makeup because the weather isn’t too hot or cold which means we can try the trends without worrying about extreme weather. I am so excited to share my favourite Viral Fall Beauty Trends.
In this post I will discuss how to achieve the viral fall beauty trends and what products to look out for.
Let’s jump into what’s hot for fall!
Trend #1 Fresh Dewey Skin
Fresh Dewey Skin – This season we are putting a huge emphasis on taking care of our skin. This trend is all over TikTok making natural skin in. It’s been really amazing to see how skincare has become more and more popular over the past couple of years. Everyone from young teens to women in their 70’s are taking better care of their skin. You can’t open a social media app without seeing a post about glowing, hydrated looking skin.
How to achieve the trend: Invest in a good serum and moisturizer to nourish and hydrate your skin. Your skin care routine doesn’t’ need to be complicated to achieve radiant skin here are the 3 steps I recommend to everyone: Cleanse (make sure your skin is clean), apply your serum, and then apply your moisturizer.
- Product recommendations:
My Recommendation: Cerave Vitamin C Serum
Developed with dermatologists. The first clinically proven antioxidant serum to help restore a compromised skin barrier improving the signs of aging.
- This serum contains 10% pure vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid) to visibly brighten and even the look of skin. Along with all the ingredients you already know and love from CeraVe including ceramides and MVE technology.
- Potent, yet gentle and lightweight, CeraVe’s vitamin C serum will hydrate and brighten skin. It will improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles too.
- $29.99/30 ml
My Recommendation: Cerave Moisturizing Cream
- Developed with dermatologists for normal to dry skin (even the more sensitive ones!) and approved by the Canadian Dermatology Association
- Formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II), whose absorption through the skin is optimized for 24h thanks to the patented MVE complex and hyaluronic acid. This ensures that it can help deeply nourish and restore skin’s natural protective barrier gently enough for both kids and grown-ups!
- Can be used on face and body, and great for targeting dry areas
- Cerave is affordable, reliable, versatile (products can be used on face and body), and easy to use (for grown-ups and kids!)
Trend #2 Your Skin But Better Foundation and Concealer Formulas:
Your skin but better foundation: This trend goes hand in hand with taking care of our skin. Sheer foundation formulas and less is more concealer is hot, hot, hot the more natural looking the better.
How to achieve the look: It’s time to ditch matte, full coverage foundations and pick up a sheer lightweight textured one instead. We want to lightly buff and blend our foundation into the skin to give it a beautiful polished finish. In terms of concealer use it sparingly and add more if necessary. The goal of this trend is to enhance your natural beauty. This is a really refreshing take on fall and winter skin and I love it!
My Recommendation: COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation. This foundation is ideal for the cooler months because it is so hydrating. Loved by everyone this must have foundation went Viral on TikTok because of the gorgeous coverage. It offers along with the your skin but better finish.
My Recommendation: Rimmel London Multi Tasker Concealer. A multi-benefit concealer! Apply on targeted areas; conceal blemishes, brighten dark circles and cover imperfections to even out skin tone. The buildable formula makes this the perfect product for full coverage or just enhancing targeted areas. Use different shades to contour.
Trend # 3 Full Natural Looking Lashes:
Full natural looking lashes: There’s a definite pattern when we look at this seasons trends and you guessed it beauty brands and enthusiasts are going for a less is more approach. False lashes are a big trend this season, not the over the top glam styles but the natural looking ones. This season we want to enhance our natural lashes and make our eyes pop. We are using lashes to make the eyes look bigger and our natural lashes look fuller. You want your false lashes to be your best kept secret 😉
How to achieve the look: There are so many different lash styles and options it can be tough to navigate. When looking to buy false lashes look for styles that say “wispy” on the package or for lashes that come in clusters as opposed to a full strip. These style lashes will provide you with the most natural look.
My Recommendation: Kiss Falscara Lashes.
- DIY at home Lash Extensions
- Create a lash extension look that’s customizable and easy to use
- These lashes provide the perfect Natural Finish
- The Overnighter Seal provides a longer hold lasting up to 10 days
- Specially designed wisps, each multipack contains three different lengths to fit any eye shape
- No Clumps, No Smudges, No Strips, No Damage, No Mistakes
- Available at Walmart Canada, London Drugs and KISSusa.com.
Trend #4 Gradient and French Tip Manicures:
Neutral Gradient and French Tip Manicures: The french tip has made a huge comeback this season and it looks like it’s here to stay for a while. From A list celebrities and everyone in between French tips are trending. We are also seeing another nail trend and that’s the neutral gradient manicure. These nail looks are getting major viral attention and all of our favourite TikTokers are sporting these trendy fall manicures.
How to achieve the look: For the french tip pick your favourite colour and paint the tips of your nails. We are seeing a lot of the classic white tips but colourful tips are gaining popularity by the minute. For a gradient manicure grab 4 polishes that are within the same colour family to achieve the look. However, if you aren’t a fan of painting your nails be sure to read my product recommendation! The Impress Press On Manicures will elevate your nails in minutes. Literally the quickest and easiest DIY manicure imaginable.
My recommendation: Impress Press On Manicure
- No glue needed, just press on & go
- No dry time, no smudging and no chipping!
- Easy, safe, mess-free application and removal
- Waterproof and lasts for days.
I hope you enjoyed reading about this years viral fall beauty trends! How do you feel about this less is more approach to beauty?
Shop the products in this post: