Beauty gifts for the beauty lover who “has it all”
As someone who is obsessed with all thing’s beauty and has a ridiculously large makeup and skincare collection. I still love to receive beauty related gifts during the holidays. In this post I am sharing 7 beauty gifts ideas that are perfect to gift the beauty lovers in your life who seemingly “have it all”
1- Skincare Set :
I have personally never met a skincare set I didn’t like.
As a beauty enthusiast I love trying new skincare and holiday sets are my absolute favourite. The packaging is cute and the sets always have an amazing variety of goodies to try.
This year give the gift of a skincare set from Fresh Beauty.
Fresh always outdoes themselves when it comes to the holidays. Their sets are a staple on my list. I love their products and the value for money is incredible.
A few of my top picks are the:
Do It All Mask Trio Set – Ideal for self care
A to-go mask trio of Sugar Face Polish, Rose Face Mask, and Umbrian Clay Mask to gently buff, soothe, and purify.
Black Tea Trio Set – Anti-aging musts
- A three-piece set for smoother-, firmer-looking skin, featuring a mini Kombucha Essence and full sizes of the Black Tea eye cream and moisturizer.
Rose Deep Hydration Set – Hydrate and nourish dry skin
This hydrating three-piece set that features a to-go-size toner, mini serum, and full-size face cream.
2 – Hand Cream Set
I can not think of one person who doesn’t love a good hand cream in the winter. I have a hand cream in my purse, night stand, kitchen, car. If you don’t have a huge budget and you’re not sure what to buy the beauty lover “who has it all” hand creams are a no brainer.
Top tip: If you are gifting a manicure gift certificate hand creams are always a nice add on.
The Hand Creams on my list this year:
The Eos Hand Cream Trio:
- 3 delicious flavours: Coconut, vanilla cashmere, lavender
- Made from wild grown and sustainable shea butter to deliver 24-hour hydration
- Great to always have one with you – One to keep for your handbag, one for your makeup bag, one to give to your friend!
- Can be purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart, $16.99
3- Lip Gloss Set
For a stocking stuffer idea grab a gloss for the beauty lovers in your life. A pretty gloss is always nice to have in your purse because the colours are more sheer, they look good on everyone.
My Wishlist glosses:
Rimmel Londons limited edition “oh my gloss” holiday gloss set
This set features 3 staples gloss options
Crystal Clear which is a clear high shine gloss
Ooh Lala – the perfect red got the holidays
My Eternity – a classic nude
Why you will love Rimmel’s Iconic Oh My Gloss! Lip Gloss
- Lip Loving gloss with Argan Oil & Vitamin E
Featuring Rimmel London’s ‘Gloss Lock’ technology – delivers elevated, long-lasting 3-dimensional shine
- Non-sticky, lightweight & comfortable to wear
- High Shine Lip Gloss for up to 6 hours of colour, shine and moisture for your lips
4- Holiday Fragrance Set:
A holiday fragrance set – I love this idea because it gives the recipient a new fragrances to try. And it comes with a mini which is ideal for having in your purse and for travel.
My must have fragrance of the season:
Prada Paradoxe Holiday Gift Set
- A NEW luxury fragrance is the perfect gift for the one who has it all! Shoppers Drug Mart has a huge selection of fragrance, and I love the latest signature scent from Prada – this is called Prada Paradoxe.
- It’s a beautiful feminine floral fragrance and the gorgeous bottle will elevate any vanity – it’s definitely display worthy!
- This limited-edition gift set includes a 50ml bottle of the Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum AND a 10ml travel spray – even the gift box is gorgeous, inspired by an icy snowflake
- The set is available for $141 at Shoppers Drug Mart
5- Makeup Brush Set:
As someone who really does have it all I can never have too many brushes. I especially adore the holiday sets because they always look so gorgeous because of the unique colours and finishes they come in.
This Quo Beauty Must-Have Brush Set has everything you need to create fabulous makeup looks!
- While you’re at Shoppers Drug Mart, their Quo Beauty Holiday collection is filled with gorgeous beauty gift ideas!
- As a makeup artist, my top pick is the Quo Beauty Must-Have Brush Set because you get 10 brushes AND a stylish pouch for storage and travel!
- This set has it all – everything you need to create a flawless complexion and build color intensity. I personally use Quo Beauty brushes a lot – I love the quality and they are cruelty free and vegan, made with easy-to-clean, 100% synthetic fibers. Find them at Shoppers in store or online.
- Available at Shoppers Drugmart for $58
Check out more amazing holiday gift ideas from Shoppers Drugmart via their online holiday shop: shoppersdrugmart.ca/holiday
6- Hair Dry Towel
One of my favourite beauty items is my hair drying towel. It’s so cute and practical and something that the beauty lovers in your life who “have it all” will greatly appreciate.
Zenchies is a Canadian company specializing in eco friendly luxury self care items.
Zenchies Hair Dry Towel
I literally use my hair dry towel every time I wash my hair. It’s the beauty accessory I didn’t even know I needed.
I also can’t live without my Zenchies Luxe Dry Scrunchie.
It’s so cute and perfect for tying my hair up while it’s wet. I take it to the pool, beach and gym with me.
Zenchies towel products are made from luxurious bamboo towel, Luxe Dry Zenchies will help absorb excess water post shower. Spend less time styling, limit heat exposure, & avoid dripping hair!
7- Luxury Hair Care Set:
I absolutely love Oribe hair care. It is the epitome of a luxurious hair wash experience. They have a variety of incredible sets for all hair types. Luxury hair care isn’t something one typically splurges on for themselves making it the perfect gift for our beauty lovers who have it all.
These Oribe sets are sure to delight !
Oribe Gold Lust hair care set
The fountain of youth for hair. Gold Lust Shampoo rejuvenates hair to its healthiest state, while Gold Lust Conditioner undoes the damage of time and styling tools. A single drop of Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil on wet hair seals in shine before heat styling, and smooths in softness and luster on dry hair.
Oribe Everyday Essentials travel set
This set features the Signature Shampoo and Conditioner which gently cleanses, softens and protects all hair types. Supershine Moisturizing Cream nourishes with style. Designed for gifting (and collecting) in a limited-edition box featuring original artwork by Kohei Kyomori.
I hope these 7 beauty gift ideas make shopping for the beauty lover who “has it all” a bit easier 😉
Thanks for sharing such an amazing gift ideas. I’m searching gift ideas for my friend and I found your this blog. It help me a lot in selecting what gift good for her. Thankyou so much!!